Developing and protecting ideas
Good ideas are the basis of every good start-up and should be protected by industrial property rights - such as patents, utility models, trademarks, designs - so that company founders can secure their competitive advantage. Potential cooperation partners, investors and licensees can only invest in the company with a secure industrial property right. AGIT mbH advises you already during the idea phase and up to the product development in the following questions:
- evaluation of the idea, marketability etc.
- If necessary, matching with research and development institutions, universities for technical Realisation
- acquisition of property rights, the process, the partners, e.g. patent search, patent attorneys
- Financing of patent acquisition, e.g. WIPANO support programme, innovation vouchers, Central Innovation Programme for SMEs, etc.
- exploitation of new ideas, exploitation Partners